Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Monday, December 17, 2007

To The Masquerade

I wouldn't normally do this but hey, it's my blog right? This is a band that I have become quite taken with. They don't have a CD out yet but they have started a buzz in the Boston area. They played most recently at The Middle East Upstairs in Cambridge, and they will be playing there again in january. Recently they got a little sponsorship from Rugby.com, which is a branch of Ralph Lauren. They played an acoustic show on the 15th of december at the Rugby store in New Canaan, Connecticut. I heard rumours that they may play Bill's Bar in Boston too. We'll see. Great bunch of Guys and really very talented. Check out these links,

Their MySpace page

To The Masquerade, still under construction but coming soon.

An Interview with Rugby.com's Inside Center.

Boston Phoenix profile

The Rugby Store Event, New Canaan.

To The Masquerade at MusicNation.com





No comments: