Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just a small addition....

I am sitting and watching TV with my laptop in my lap. I like to veg out and unwind after a day of work with systems and such. You would think after working with computers all day I would be tired of them but I am not. I think these things are the new frontier. Anyway you may have guessed that one thing I am very upset about is our current commander in chief. This guy frustrates the hell out of me. He represents and epitomizes everything that I despise about our government and society. A rich kid who has never had to figure out how to get along on his own. He never has had to worry about paying his bills or whether he would buy food or medicines or heating oil this month because he couldn't afford all three. Yet he has the audacity to think that he is smart enough to be our president. Nothing could be further from the truth. He doesn't understand the 'internets'. Talks about 'true facts', as if there are any other kind. Doesn't know how to pronounce 'nucular'. Argues for the sanctity of life yet has no issues with executing over 150 prisoners in Texas, (as governor) or starting wars. Takes no responsibility for his or his administration's actions, even though the ultimate responsibility is his. This president is solely responsible for start a war that is likely to be illegal and solely responsible for the deaths of over 3000 of our soldiers. I have never been so actively angry at a politician in my life. Here as some links that I find interesting. We should all be scared shitless. A psychoanalysis. A Pile of Links. Impeach him!

No comments: