Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Change of Things and Direction.

Well. Here I am again. I decided to change my blog to just a free association of thoughts. I hadn't touched this for many months and I felt I wanted to revisit it. I was initially quite taken by the book 'The Secret' and I thought this was a great way to achieve success. But it seems the best way to achieve any success using those methods is to become a motivational speaker. I can't help but think of Chris Farley's motivational speaker Matt Foley. But it seems to me the only people getting rich from any 'Secrets' are the motivational speakers and teachers. I guess I am pretty disillusioned by all that hype. I used the 'Secret' site to send email to a 'teacher' who never ever emailed me back or got in touch in any way. I know they are probably busy, but hey if that is the case then don't sell yourself as a teacher. Cause ya know teachers have to actually talk to their students at some time. Sheesh! I really do believe in the Law of Attraction, even if it isn't a law, it just feels right. But golly why does it have to be surrounded by such charlatans! There are definitely some logical issues with it too. But I do think that somehow we all interact on an atomic level of thought somehow. I guess I need to find my own way.
I am also hoping that writing my thoughts about anything no matter how bizarre will help relieve some of the anxiety I feel throughout my life. But that's a topic for another post. I will see if I can't be a little more religious about posting entries as well. Hey! Religion is another good topic too. Anyway that is my brief explanation of this blog and what I have been thinking.

No comments: