Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Two interesting things happened ...

I had a couple things happen to me that I think are pretty incredible. These are small but important if you are one of those reading "The Secret" and other books about the Law of Attraction.

I was finishing up my day at work and I paused for a moment to read a few pages of The Secret. There was a blurb in there about trying this with something small like a cup of coffee. I am a coffee drinker and right about then I was feeling like I could go for a cuppa. So I said to myself, I am going to try this and I said, out loud even because there was no one around by this hour, I want a cup of coffee and I believed it was going to happen this evening. So I went to the mens room and then trolled down the office break room to see if my coffee was there. By this hour the break room is usually empty with nothing but tables and chairs and such. But lo and behold when I went in there were several carafe's of coffee left by our coffee service! Normally this is never done but today there it was. Needless to say I was floored. I poured out my (free) coffee and drank up courtesy of The Universe. Wow.

Okay, that worked. So I wondered let's try this for something a little more complex, I like to get money in the mail, who doesn't? So a few days later I asked for money in the mail, I asked for it, I felt it and I wanted it. In fact I am wanting it now so we will see when I get home how much money is in my mailbox. But that night when I checked my mail I had been sent $25 as a gift from a credit card company! Woohoo! I also had a check for $660 ! Yeah baby! This stuff works! I later found I couldn't use the check because of a technicality but still it WAS sent to me and nonetheless I still had the $25 and that was pretty wild. So it is plain that this "Secret" is real and it works. I just need to apply it to my larger goals and watch what takes place. I am getting excited wondering what is in my mailbox.

The hard part about it all is staying in the positive mode. It is so easy to slide out. When you dwell on what you don't have and what you can't pay and what you can't do it is very easy to spiral downward. The main point then is to stay grateful and concentrate on what you do have, both currently and what you are attracting to you. Because if we believe it we can receive.
I like to think of the quantum physics experiments that are affected by having an observer. If you can move and affect atoms just by looking at them and having certain expectations of them then the idea of manipulating the Formless Substance via certain methods makes perfect sense to me. I am keeping on .....

No comments: