Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Friday, February 9, 2007

The Positive Thinker.

Ah, yes back again. I need someone to interact with or something. But I am patient. It's been a couple days now and I still haven't heard back from my email inquiry to thesecret.tv , maybe they are getting flooded with other inquiries. Everyone wants to have magic things happen.

I decided I am going to write a book. It is an idea that I have always had and I even made a few halfhearted attempts many years ago. But each time I started I would get bogged down in the idea or story and what initially had sounded good, read out as really goofy the next day. This idea is different and I think it has potential. At least when I come back the next day to read it it doesn't make me roll my eyes and wonder what the hell I was thinking. Getting it written is the first step and I will take it all one step at a time.

Still reading The Master Key, by Charles Haanel. VERY very interesting stuff. This guy died in 1949 and he achieved great wealth during his lifetime. When you realize that his lifetime includes the great depression it makes you consider that what he is saying has validity and truth.

The next read I am going to try will be The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles. This dude was poor most of his life and struggled with poverty and debt. By applying his own ideas he achieved wealth in his lifetime. This guy definitely did not like being poor and had nothing at all good to say about it. Interesting biography but not much written about him, the bio itself is a bit scarce in content.

As I surf the net in search of law of attraction content, I find that I am not alone in my idea that putting up a website/blog on the topic would be handy/helpful/good. Oh well, I can just keep pluggin and we will see what this all morphs into. That's all for now....

No comments: