Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I am convinced....

That success and the law of attraction must work. It just becomes so very hard to stay in the frame of mind that the various teachers tell you to. I am reading The Secret and I read and devoured The Science of Getting Rich, but boy is this mental work hard. Our minds are so used to bouncing all over the place that sometime I feel like Ricochet Rabbit. I know this must work because when you look around you so many people do it even without realizing it. The current president is an excellent example. He isn't terribly bright, or even competent but because he believes internally that he is an individual of power, wealth and prestige then his internal world becomes his external world. It is simply obvious that believing internally is so much easier when it is all you have ever known. I have told myself that I refuse to give up, I do not care what it will take I intend to achieve success for myself and my family. I am a wealthy man, I have a million and I am paying for my dreams. This is my belief.

No comments: