Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

frustration city

Just a note to get this out. Man am I tense, anxious and frustrated! How do you maintain the good vibes, the positive thinking, the mental thought that would give you good things, when people sometime seem to do their best to piss you off?! How does one do this? I am reminded of the story of the monk who secluded himself in the mountains and then spent many months and years reaching enlightenment. Then when he goes to the village and into the crowded street he becomes angry and frustrated when he is constantly being bumped by the rushing people. In his frustration and anger he actually hits someone. Doesn't seem very enlightened does it? I am hoping that the act of writing this stuff down will help me release some tension. I am done now.

No comments: