Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Let's Start out Fresh! This is a test, only a test....

I am just starting this blog in the hopes that this may be helpful to me and others like me. You see I desire success in my life. Yeah sure, and what the heck is that? Well if you read books like Napoleon Hill or the latest book called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne I think you can relate to what I am saying. This little blurb then, is basically just a test to see what this looks like, if it is the right forum for this sort of thing and if anyone actually reads this stuff.
I have attempted to create websites before and frankly I was the only one to ever visit what I had created. So in essence I was only shouting into the wind. Let's see how this goes and stay tuned I think I may like doing this if it turns out to be helpful to me or anyone else.
Just for more info, in case you landed here and have no idea what the heck I am talking about, here are a few links.
The Secret

Napoleon Hill

A wiki on Napoleon Hill

No comments: