Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

George Bush, "We are not headed into Recession."

More idiot tripe from the President, aren't you glad we aren't Headed in to Recession? I mean seriously, get this, "On one issue particularly worrisome to American consumers, there are indications that paying $4 for a gallon of gasoline is not out of the question once the summer driving season arrives. Asked about that, Bush said "That's interesting. I hadn't heard that. ... I know it's high now." " The man didn't hear about it?! Is he that insulated? Is he incapable of thinking outside of anything other than what he thinks he believes? My God, do we need a Barack Obama. We are so overdue for an intelligent human being in the president's office that it is unbelievable. The only way I can believe that this guy got elected is because the elections were fixed. I cannot bring myself to believe that over 50 million people were that stupid.
Hacked Election.
Stolen Election.
Election Fraud.
I think we should worry people, a lot.

No comments: