Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Obama's Patriotism

You know what bugs the hell out of me? Conservative media tripe. First of all the media is corporate and conservative, so don't go trying to tell me or anyone that it is liberal. You would have to be totally brainless to believe that it is liberal. Now that it looks like Obama is on a roll and could get the Democratic nomination and likely the White House, Fox 'news' and idiots like Limbaugh and Hannity et al, would question his patriotism! This is the mark of fascism folks. Believe you me. Remember the 14 points of fascism? Criminy they are even after the guy's wife Michelle. Here is what she said the other day, "Michelle Obama told an audience in Milwaukee, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change."" Did you read that closely? She is not being unpatriotic or claiming that her country sucks or whatever. She said that people are showing that they are ready for change and that makes her proud. Because up until this point it looked like the country was headed straight down the shit-hole of fascism. And the the media fascists would have you believe that dissent of any kind is unpatriotic. I will tell you what is unpatriotic, telling others that they have to behave in specific ways or that they HAVE to place their hand over their heart. Or they can't disagree with things that are obviously stupid, like the war in Iraq. The U.S. has been going steadily downhill for the last seven years, heck really since 1980. I am glad that things are changing and I am ready for Obama. I just hope enough people think critically enough to look past the republican and media idiots.

Obama is the man!!

No comments: