Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Who's readin my Shit! Anyone?

Anyone out there actually reading this stuff? Leave me a comment and let me know please. Click on an AD. Tell me I stink. Any response at this point is welcome, just so I know I am not shouting into the wilderness.
Hey. To The Masquerade website is up and functional. Looks really good. Check it out.
If George Bush is stumping for McCain it is all the more reason NOT to vote for him. Cause we all know how BRILLIANT Mr. "My Pet Goat" is eh? Rep. Tom Lantos has passed away, which is a major bummer. He was 80 years old but dang, it seems like all the good ones die. How about that Obamarama!! Hoo boy, he swept the weekend caucuses (caucii?) and boy does he look really good. I absolutely want him for the Democratic candidate. An Obama/Edwards ticket would be wicked sweet.
Anyone catch the Grammys? I tried for a while but when Tina Turner came out, yeesh. I won't say anything. But I went to bed shortly afterward. That awards show just doesn't have it anymore. Heck there are too damn many of them now anyway.
The price of gas is dropping which is nice...anyone think it will continue for a bit more? Yeah me neither. Frustrations galore. Nuff said.
Don't forget to check out the TTM links, Great Band!

An Interview with Rugby.com's Inside Center.

Boston Phoenix profile

The Rugby Store Event, New Canaan.

To The Masquerade at MusicNation.com





No comments: