Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weighing costs in choosing cancer care

What? Should this even be a consideration? Only in this country would we make life saving or life ending decisions based on the amount of money that it will cost. Don't get me wrong, with things the way they are now you have to make those kind of decisions or you could bankrupt your family. But my point is you shouldn't have to. Like fire and rescue, police protection and even the military our health systems should be socialized. It sucks otherwise, simply put, this system is set up to help a small number of people and corporations to get really rich. This is not a socially justifiable system. It is not democratic. It is autocratic and our society continues to become autocratic. We need to stop it, when will we do so?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Pluto Sontse said...

Thanks, Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I have been on a bit of a hiatus. But thanks for your kind comment.