Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rice: US warned Carter not to talk to Hamas

Been a while since I posted anything. I have been trying to mellow out a bit and not follow some headlines too closely. Especially since those things tend to piss me off. I couldn't resist this one.
Let's see, Jimmy Carter the President who orchestrated the Israeli Egyptian peace accord and Elder Statesman known for his honesty; or Bush Administration, engineers of the Iraq war, asleep at the wheel during 9/11 and Katrina, known worldwide for being arrogant liars. Who should be believed? I think Carter has proven that in order to establish a lasting peace in the middle east ALL parties need to come to the table. This means that we need to; *gasp* talk to the Syrians, and the Iranians, and Hamas and whoever else has a concern. Instead of branding anyone that doesn't agree a terrorist and unloading the war machine on em. Sounds a lot like Obama's proposed policies huh? The question is will he be elected in an honest election. Or has the Emperor already fixed it up? Alas, we are Rome and the barbarians are at the gate.

No comments: