Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Friday, January 11, 2008

George Bush is an A$$hole

You know I just cant' say it enough. George W. Bush is an asshole. The guy has serious issues. Not only that but the incompetence of his administration is incredible. I guess he has decided about seven years too late to actually take an active role in Israeli-Palestinian peace. Of course all that is off set by his attack on Iraq. You remember that? The one we were lied into? And of course he further states that Iran is a threat to world peace. Huh? Wait a minute, I mean I think that Menadenajihad (whatever) guy is a jerk and all but has he actually attacked any countries in the the last 4 or 5 years? Who is really the threat to world peace Georgie? You are. Was all that really lost on him? This guy has to be one of the most intellectually challenged people I have ever had to witness in my life. This guy is not a christian. He is a despot of a uniquely american kind. Let me tell you, this is the scenario I fervently pray for. (aside from George just dropping dead) November elections come and the Democrats win big. a large majority in the house and a greater majority in the senate. Since the congress is seated on Jan 6 before the new president is inaugurated, as part of their first day of business a congressman submits articles of impeachment, maybe even for Cheney too. The house passes them and then the senate votes to remove the bastards from office. The speaker of the house is president for what would be a historically short term and the new president is sworn in on the 20th. Wouldn't that be sweet? Will it happen? I am cynical.
P.S. I saw this while browsing a little later. The man has no scruples, empathy or conscience. No matter how they try to spin it, he is truly without a soul. Tears in his eyes, right.

georgewalkerbush.net

No comments: