Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bush extends the executive office, again.....

In yet one more example of the president's office disregarding law and our own constitution, George W. Bush signed an executive exemption to the 12 mile no-sonar law. Now I happen to feel that it is a good thing to not kill or maim hundreds or thousands of marine mammals. But regardless of that fact is the total disregard that this administration has for the laws passed by our congress. Jesus people let's impeach them!
As much as I would vote for anyone running on the Democratic ticket against the Repubs I would really not want to have Hillary as the candidate. She is just carrying too much baggage. Obama is the man who really appears to be a leader. Please please Democratic Party don't choose Hillary! Does anyone in the dem hierarchy realize how much a very determined segment of our population hates her? Hillary Haters are united. We would be setting up the Democratic party for a loss, no question.
I guess Afghanistan is headed for crisis too. Who would have thought? I mean haven't we concentrated a ton of effort and troops there? Oh wait I'm thinking of Iraq! Apparently we really needed to apply more effort to establishing order and 'democracy' in Afghanistan. Who woulda guessed?
Hey, go figure, now Mr. Bush says the economy needs stimulatin'. Why just a few weeks ago wasn't he saying that the economy was in good shape? Boy things sure can turn around fast eh? Maybe it's just that the guy is a total moron. Look at all the good that his pressure on Iran has done. I am thinking that the next step is martial law. This video is spot on if you ask me. But I am frustrated and angry about all this. I will say just about anything. Damn.

No comments: