Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Americans have gone Crazy.

I don't know maybe it's just me but it seems like a lot of America has just gone crazy. Protests of Mosques in Manhattan, Birthers, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, heck the Republican Party! What the hell has gone wrong with everyone? I am tired of everything and I don't understand why people can't just look at what works and do it without letting ideology get in the way. Obama is not doing a horrible job. I wish he would do more for his liberal base but it could be way worse. Even though i think that George W. was a crook and broke the law and should have been impeached, I don't think he was ever faced with the kind of hatred Obama has. Well, maybe from me to some degree but I like to think of that as passionate. :) It doesn't matter because I am just sick of being frustrated with stupid senators and congresspeople who apparently don't have our interests in mind. Just the interests of corporations and extremely wealthy people who, for some reason, seem to be more important than the rest of us. I guess that one of the really disappointing things about all this. You would like to believe your representative has your interests in mind. But they don't. Sucks.

No comments: