Search This Blog

Subscribe! I"d be so flattered.....shucks.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mrs Bush Says husbands presidency not a failure....

And if you believe that I got a bridge to sell you chummy. This story is about an interview with the First Lady. In the interview she responds to those naysayers by stating how she doesn't need to respond to people who feel her husband is a failure. Say what? I guess George and Laura got together and compared noted cause she says that history will judge this Bozo too. Only she left out the Bozo part. Well I didn't watch the interview because it was on Fox and I don't watch Fox because Fox is the least credible of any newscast. Which says something about why Laura is hanging out on Fox eh? I think history will judge Bushie all right, it will judge him very very poorly.

No comments: